Which libraries have rooms for hire?
Rooms are available at the following libraries, arranged by borough or district. For more information, click on the library name.
- Walton - two rooms, capacity 20 people and smaller room capacity 6 people.
- Weybridge - lecture hall, capacity 80 people.
Epsom and Ewell
- Epsom - one room, capacity 5 people.
- Ewell Court - one room, capacity 10–12 people.
- Stoneleigh - one room, capacity 12–20 people.
- Guildford - three rooms, one with a capacity of 15-20 people, one with capacity of 6 people and the third with capacity of 15.
Reigate and Banstead
- Banstead - one room, capacity 15–18 people.
- Horley - two rooms, one with capacity of 8 people, the other with a capacity of 6 people.
- Redhill - one room, capacity 8 people.
- New Haw - two rooms, capacity 15 people and second unfurnished room.
- Camberley - one room, capacity 15-20 people.
- Lingfield - one room, capacity 12 people.
- Oxted - one room, capacity 40–50 people.
- Warlingham - one room, capacity 20 people.
- Bramley - one room, capacity 24 people.
- Farnham - one room, capacity 30 people.
- Godalming - two rooms, capacity 15 people (viewing essential as room has no doors) and smaller room capacity 6 people.
- Byfleet - one room, capacity of approx. 25 people.
- Surrey History Centre - three rooms, capacities 80, 20 and 15 people.
- Woking - one room, capacity 10 people.
How do I hire a room?
Contact the library for full details about the room and to confirm the price and availability. We will be happy to answer any questions that you have at this stage.
To make a booking please contact the library service.
For some rooms, you will need to collect a set of keys from the library. We will arrange a time for you to collect keys when you place your booking.