Guildford library has three rooms for community hire. The seminar room in Guildford Library is a large space ideal for conferences and lectures. The third floor meeting room 1 is a private space ideal for studying and confidential meetings. The third floor meeting room 2 is a bright spacious room, perfect for meetings. Located near the top of North Street in the town centre with excellent transport links and close to pay and display parking.
- Seminar room: seats 15–20 people. £15 per hour.
- Third floor room 1, small meeting/study room: seats approximately six people. £8 per hour.
- Third floor room 2: seats approximately 15 people. £12 per hour.
Additional charges may apply if the user does not have their own Public Liability Insurance.
- Monday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Tuesday - 9.45am–6.45pm
- Wednesday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Thursday- 9.45am–6.45pm
- Friday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Saturday- 9.45am–4.45pm
- Sunday - closed
- Tables and chairs
- Large whiteboard (Seminar room only)
- Flipchart stand
- Screen (Seminar room only)
- The nearest public car park is five minutes walk away in York Road