Guildford library has two rooms for community hire. The seminar room in Guildford Library is a large space ideal for conferences and lectures. The third floor meeting room is a bright spacious room, perfect for meetings. Located near the top of North Street in the town centre with excellent transport links and close to pay and display parking.
- Seminar room - 20 people maximum, located on the 2nd floor and with the use of a screen and flipchart stand. £15 an hour plus an additional SCC insurance cost (if the customer has no public liability insurance) of either 15% or £5 depending on which is greatest.
- Third-Floor room - 4 people maximum. £8 an hour plus an additional SCC insurance cost (if the customer has no public liability insurance) of either 15% or £5 depending on which is greatest.
- Anyone with symptoms of Covid 19 not to attend site and follow isolation guidance from Public Health England.
- Hirer and all users of the room must adhere to current Government guidance around mask wearing and social distancing when in the main body of the library.
- Monday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Tuesday - 9.45am–6.45pm
- Wednesday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Thursday- 9.45am–6.45pm
- Friday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Saturday- 9.45am–4.45pm
- Sunday - closed
- Tables and chairs
- Large whiteboard (Seminar room only)
- Flipchart stand
- Screen (Seminar room only)
- The nearest public car park is five minutes walk away in York Road