High call volumes - September
We are currently receiving a high number of calls and apologise that our waiting times are longer than usual.
If your call is not urgent and you are able to access online resources, please see the links below for assistance, including our school admissions webpages and our live chatbot option and our school transport web pages.
What would you like to contact us about?
Please select from the list of services below where you will find further information on all of the contact methods available to you, including quick and easy online options, phone numbers and email addresses, so that we can get you to the correct area as quickly as possible.
- Schools and learning
- Home to school transport and travel assistance
- Roads and transport (including trees, grass, hedges and weeds, and parking)
- Children's social care (including Surrey Children's Single Point of Access - SPA)
- Adult social care
- Community helpline (including financial, welfare or wellbeing support)
- Birth, death and marriage
- Blue badge
- Adult learning
- Childcare and family information
- Additional learning support / special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Jobs enquiries
- Surrey Fire and Rescue
- Suppliers and payments
- Surrey arts
- Surrey History Centre
- Trading standards
- Council tax
- Missed bins
- All other services
Using SignLive to contact the council
British Sign Language (BSL) users can use SignLive to contact the council. Full details can be found on our Contact the council in British Sign Language page.
Complaints and compliments
Make a complaint or compliment about one of our services.