Coronavirus: Help for you and your community
If you need help during the coronavirus outbreak, please see our help page for details of our community helpline and other ways of finding the support you need.
For missed bins, council tax, housing, street cleaning, residential planning, parks, environment health, parking enforcement, car parks, electoral register and abandoned vehicles please contact your local district or borough council.
Find your local council using your postcode.
Before you contact us, please take a minute to answer three questions to help us improve our website.
- Telephone: 03456 009 009 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 03456 009 009
- Telephone from overseas: +44 20 8541 9944 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Contact Centre, First Floor, Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7AH