- missed bins,
- council tax,
- street cleaning,
- residential planning,
- environment health,
- car parks,
- electoral register,
- abandoned vehicles
please contact your local district or borough council.
Find your local council using your postcode.
- Telephone: 03456 009 009 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 03456 009 009
- Telephone from overseas: +44 20 8541 9944 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Contact Centre, First Floor, Dakota, De Havilland Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0YP