Skip to main content

Translation advice

We are happy to provide information about Surrey County Council and the services we provide in (your language), in large print, Braille or on audio tape.

To get the information you need you can:

  • Phone our contact centre on 03456 009 009.
    We now use AA Global, and the process is that we tell the caller they will be called back by the interpreting service once they have translator on the line.
  • Email us at in English or your own language.
  • Write to us in English or your own language at:
    Surrey County Council
    Contact Centre
    Room 298 County Hall
    Penrhyn Road
    Kingston upon Thames
    KT1 2DN
  • Visit in person by going to any of our offices, libraries or information centres.