1 December: high call volumes
We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls which could result in longer waiting times than usual. If possible, please use our online forms to contact us.
If you do need to speak to us, please bear with us and we will be with you as soon as possible.
- Apply for a secondary school place (for September 2022)
- Apply for a primary, infant or junior school place (for September 2022)
- In year admissions and in year waiting lists
- Directory of Surrey schools
- Appeal a school place
- Contact us online about schools and learning
- Telephone: 0300 200 1004 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1004
- SMS: 0786 0053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Schools and Learning complaints, comments and compliments
If you have a complaint, comment or compliment about a school or academy you will need to contact them directly, our complaints, comments and compliments page has more information.
If you have a concern about the schools admissions process, you will need to follow our appeals guidance.
All other education or SEND related complaints will need to be submitted through our children's social care, education and SEND complaints process. Any comments or compliments can be submitted using our online comments and compliments form.