We are experiencing a high volume of calls resulting in longer than usual wait times.
Please use the website to access most school services, including transport.
We apologise for any inconvenience. If you would still like to speak with someone, please try later if your call is not urgent.
- Apply for a secondary school place (for September 2021)
- Apply for a primary, infant or junior school place (for September 2021)
- In year admissions and in year waiting lists
- Directory of Surrey schools
- Home to school transport for children
- Student fare card scheme
- Appeal a school place
Before you contact us, please take a minute to answer three questions to help us improve our website.
- Telephone: 0300 200 1004 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1004
- SMS: 0786 0053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Contact Centre, First Floor, Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7AH