- Apply for a secondary school place (September 2019)
- Apply for a primary, infant or junior school place (September 2019)
- In year admissions and in year waiting lists
- Directory of Surrey schools
- Home to school transport for children
- Student fare card scheme
- Appeal a school place
- Telephone: 0300 200 1004 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1004
- SMS: 0786 0053 465
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Surrey County Council
Kingston upon Thames