If you would like an update on the status of a problem that you have reported previously, then please make sure you have your reference number to hand.
- Telephone: 0300 200 1003 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Emergencies only at all other times)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1003
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Surrey County Council, Contact Centre, Room 296-298, County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2DN
Street lights contact details
You can contact us about any aspect of street lighting via the following methods:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 0300 200 1003
- By post: Skanska Infrastructure, Hazel House, Merrow Lane, Guildford, Surrey, GU4 7BQ