Our planned major roadworks
- A243 Leatherhead Bypass safety barrier replacement scheme
- A217 Brighton Road traffic light refurbishment works
- A331 Meadows roundabout improvement scheme
- A23 Redhill and Horley drainage improvement works
- Stoke Crossroads, Guildford improvement scheme
- A23 Horley Road, Redhill shared pedestrian / cycle lane scheme
- Repair of Tilford East Bridge on Tilford Street
- Epsom Town Centre Improvements
- Stanwell Moor Road, Staines-upon-Thames improvement scheme
- Claygate Lane sustainability and safety improvement scheme
- Major transport schemes
If you would like to leave some feedback regarding our roadworks, please complete our survey.
Our planned speed camera replacement works
- A22 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe speed camera replacement works (PDF)
- B3003 Clockhouse Lane, Ashford speed camera replacement works (PDF)
- A318 Byfleet Road, Addlestone speed camera replacement works (PDF)
Utility company planned major roadworks
- Report a utility company roadworks issue - contact utility companies directly if you have any questions about their roadworks.
Report a roadworks issue
- Report a problem with our roadworks (under Roadworks enquiry or comment)
- Report a utility company roadworks issue
- Report a roadworks sign left on site
Help using the map
- If you have difficulty using the map please see our Roadworks help page or the Elgin map user guide.
- Dates of roadworks are subject to change due to factors over which Surrey County Council has no control.
- Email alerts can be set up using the envelope button in the roadworks map menu. Please see our PDF guide to help you set up your alerts that can be found below.
Files available to download
- Roadworks email alerts - quick guide (1.2 MB)
This PDF details how to set up email alerts for upcoming roadworks