Contact the utility companies

Utility companies, such as Thames Water, BT and British Gas etc, are responsible for their own roadworks and equipment, so please visit the relevant website below and contact them directly about any issues.

Electricity and Gas roadworks enquiries

Telecom, media and broadband roadworks enquiries

Water roadworks enquiries