The quickest way to apply for a Blue Badge is online:
Alternatively you can print or request an application form to apply by post:
Please note: Paper applications will be delayed due to staff's limited access to council offices during the pandemic, so the quickest way is to apply online (top link above).
The forms and notes are also available from libraries and from help shops. Or if you are unable to download and print off our pdf versions of the forms, you can fill in our request form for a printed copy.
When renewing please have the Blue Badge reference number and expiry date ready if possible when contacting us.
Before you contact us, please take a minute to answer three questions to help us improve our website.
- Telephone: 0300 200 1003 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1003
- Telephone from overseas: +44 20 8541 9944 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
- SMS: 07860 053 465
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
- Fax: 020 8541 9575
Calls to 03 numbers from any network will cost no more than those to 01 and 02 numbers and count as part of any call package. The cost of calls per minute depends on the network. Please check with your provider. BT customers may be able to call 03 numbers for free.
Please note: Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Contact Centre, First floor, Blue Badge Team, Fairmount House, Bull Hill, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7AH (until 11 August 2021)
- Blue Badge Team, First floor, Dakota, De Havilland Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0YP (from 11 August 2021)