Camberley Library has one upstairs room available for hire. The room makes a welcoming space for any meeting. The library is located within easy reach of excellent transport links and a few minutes away from pay and display parking.
The room seats 15 to 20 people (depending on table arrangement).
- £18 per hour
- £47 for half a days hire
- £83 for a full days hire
- Monday: 9.30am to 5.15pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 6.45pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 5.15pm
- Thursday: 9.30am to 5.15pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 5.15pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 4.45pm
- Table and chairs
- White board (A1 size)
- Wall mounted projector screen (No projector available - can bring your own).
- Water jugs and glasses available
- Lift to first floor
- The nearest public multi-storey car park is in Knoll Road and is two minutes walk from the library.
If you would like to hire the room contact the Library Service or visit Camberley Library to check on availability.