Thursday 14 December 10am: No computers or WiFi
Due to an essential upgrade to the Library network we will be migrating our computer system at Camberley Library on Thursday 14 December. The computer and wifi network will be unavailable from 10am, for up to 2 hours.
For alternative services find your nearest library.
- Opening times and accessibility
- Address and parking
- Popular services and facilities available
- Events and activities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Room hire
Opening times and accessibility
|Monday||9.30am until 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am until 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am until 5.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am until 5.30pm|
|Friday||9.30am until 5.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am until 5pm|
The library has automatic doors and a hearing loop is installed. There is a lift to the second floor. Please see library services for people with disabilities for further information.
Camberley library has assistive technology for people with disabilities. Please see, Library services for people with disabilities, for further information.
Address and parking
Surrey GU15 3SY
Camberley Library is situated between Surrey Heath Borough Council Offices and Camberley Theatre.
There are short stay and disabled pay and display parking spaces adjacent to the library. There are also multi storey car parks behind the theatre and next to the shopping centre. These operate a pay-on-foot system.
- Renew your loans
- Search the catalogue
- Join the library
- Login to your account
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- Adult online reference shelf
- Health and activity trackers
- Follow Camberley Library on Twitter
- Large print books
- Talking books
- Dual language: Chinese traditional and Ukraine language books
- Free wi-fi
- Room for hire
- Book drop
- Self issue
- Help with applying for free bus passes for seniors and disabled people
- Items for sale
- Learning and research
- Health and activity monitors are now available to borrow. See our news page section, Health and activity trackers for more details.
There are various volunteering roles available in Surrey Libraries for people of all ages and with varying skills. These include Events & Activities, (for example Story Time), Rhymetime, Digital Support, Stock Support and volunteers for our Library Direct Home Service. Have a look at our Volunteering in Libraries page to see more about the roles and how to apply at your local branch.