Time to talk day coffee morning
- Thursday 2 February, from 10am until 12 noon
Warm welcome activities
All are welcome to our Warm Welcome activities. Just come along and join in, on the days and times below.
- Every Monday from 30 January until 27 March 2023, 10am to 1pm. Chat and piece together a puzzle with a cuppa.
Board game club
- Every Tuesday from 31 January to 28 March 2023, 2pm to 5pm. Chat and play board games with a hot cup of tea.
- Every Wednesday from 1 February to 29 March 2023, 2pm to 5pm. Make new friends and knit the afternoon away. Beginners and experienced knitters welcome.
Hot choccy Mornings
Stay warm with a delicious cup of hot chocolate this half term and take part in colouring, board games or one of our planned events. Suitable for ages 2 to 16 (children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- Half term, Monday 13 February to Friday 17 February, from 9.30am to 12 noon.
see our webpage, Warm welcome in Surrey's Libraries, for more information on the library warm welcome offer.
Hear my voice: a working woman's fight for the vote
- Thursday 16 March, from 6.30pm to 8pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
A costume presentation with Meredith Towne. (Women's History Month Event)
"To Fight! To Struggle! To Right the Wrong!" Join Meredith Towne, Costume Historian as she takes you on the journey of women's suffrage through the eyes, and clothes, of working women. From the textile workers of Yorkshire and fish wives of the North East to the factory workers of the East End and laundry workers of all large towns, hear the voices of these women and find out what they wore when joining the marches on Parliament to demand their right to an equal voice and an equal vote!
Event suitable for adults.
Booking necessary. Tickets cost £10.
World Book Day special storytime
- Thursday 2 March at 4pm.
Come dressed as your favourite book character for a special World Book Day Storytime. Suitable for ages 5 to 11 (children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult).
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Thursday at 10.30am
- Every Friday at 10.30am
- Every Saturday at 10.30am
No booking is required, please just drop in.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
- Every Monday at 10.30am
- Every Wednesday at 10.30am
No booking is required, please just drop in.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
All age rhymetime
Welcome to our Intergenerational Rhymetime
- Last Tuesday of every month at 10.30am
Young or old, come along to our special Rhymetime where you can immerse yourself in the memories of your childhood.
Booking is required, please sign up at the library help desk.
Camberley library reading group
- First Monday of every month from 10.15am until 11.15am
We are currently welcoming new members. If interested in joining, please leave your contact details with a member of staff to pass along, or just turn up to one of the meetings.
Library staff can help you to borrow the book the group are currently reading.
Bring your own book (BYOB) Camberley group:
- every third Wednesday of the month at 2.30pm.
Complete our application form to register your interest to join the group.
Chatterbooks reading group
Do you like reading, making friends and taking part in fun activities then join the Camberley library Chatterbooks reading group.
Suitable for children aged from 8 to 12 years. Places are limited to 10. To book your place, please speak to a member of staff in the library.
- Every first Tuesday at 4.30pm. Upcoming session dates:
- 7 February
- 7 March
- 2 May
- 6 June
- 4 July
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
- fortnightly on a Saturday, from 10.30am to 11.30am, On the following dates:
- 25 February
- 11 March
- 25 March
- 8 April
- 22 April
Suitable for ages 7 to 11.
Hear Here Hearing Champion sessions
NHS volunteers, trained by the audiology department of the Royal Surrey County Hospital, providing community-based hearing aid maintenance.
- Every first Tuesday of the month from 2pm until 4pm.
Do you want help using a computer, the internet, your iPad, tablet or iPhone, or other IT related problems?
Make an appointment to see our Digital Buddy:
- Every Wednesday from 10am until 12 noon.
Sessions are by appointment only. Please drop in, email email@example.com or telephone 03456 009 009 and press option 6 and ask to be put through to the library.
For details of Digital buddies in other libraries, please see our Digital Buddy page for more information.