Staines Library has a room available for hire. The Oast Room is located within the bright, modern Staines Library and makes a welcoming space for any meeting. The library is located within easy reach of excellent transport links and close to pay and display parking.
The Oast Room is an accessible ground floor meeting space that seats up to 25 people and is available at a charge of £14.50 per hour.
- Monday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Tuesday - 9.45am–6.45pm
- Wednesday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Thursday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Friday - 9.45am–5.15pm
- Saturday - 9.45am–4.45pm
- Sunday - Closed
- Tables, chairs and computer chairs
- Roof-mounted projector and screen available on request
- Whiteboard and flipchart stand available
- Drinking water and a hot water urn provided
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Public car parking available nearby in the Tothill and Elmsleigh car parks.
Stanwell Library has a room available for hire. The room is the perfect space for small, personal meetings or group sessions. It is located in a quiet library which has free parking on site.
The meeting room is an accessible ground floor meeting space that seating up to 6 people and is available at a charge of £10 per hour.
- Monday 2pm–5pm
- Tuesday 10am–1pm and 2pm–5pm
- Thursday 10am–1pm and 2pm–5pm
- Friday 10am–1pm and 2pm–5pm
- Saturday 10am–4pm
- Tables and chairs.
- Pin board available
- Free Wi-fi
- Public toilets on site.