Walton Library has two rooms for hire. The Walton Library Ember Room is a bright modern space, ideal for larger meetings. The Wey Room, smaller in size, provides a perfect space for more personal meetings. Located within The Heart Shopping Centre with excellent transport links and close to pay and display parking.
- The large room has capacity for 20 adults with seats and tables available
- The small room has capacity for six adults with seats and tables available.
- Monday from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday from 9.30am to 7pm
- Wednesday from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Thursday from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday from 9.30am to 5pm
- Sunday from 11am to 5pm
- Tables and chairs
- Whiteboards (large room only)
- Tea facilities and water cooler (large room only)
- Projector screen (large room only)
- Toilets, including disabled facilities.
Please contact Walton Library for more information about charges.
If you would like to hire a room contact the library service or visit Walton Library.
Weybridge Library has a lecture hall that seats 80 people. The hall is a large area ideal for conferences, lectures and drama productions. Located in the High Street with pay and display parking behind the library. The room is on the first floor and can be accessed by stairs or lift.
- Monday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Tuesday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Wednesday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Thursday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Friday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Saturday from 9.30am to 10.30pm
- Sunday, unavailable
- Projector and screen available on request at an additional cost
- Table and chairs
- Public car park at rear of library
- Small stage 4.5m x 3m approx.
Please contact Weybridge Library for more information about charges.
If you would like to hire this room contact the library service or visit Weybridge Library to check availability.