There are currently no special events planned at this library.
Rhymetime and storytime
Come along and sing some rhymes.
- Every Tuesday, from 10.15am to 10.45am.
- Every Friday, from 10.15am to 10.45am.
For alternative dates, check your two nearest libraries:
Find out more about rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
A special monthly rhymetime for dad, or any other busy parent or carer.
- Dates awaited – talk to library staff for more information.
Come and join us for some stories.
- Every Thursday, from 2.15pm to 2.45pm
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
Book group with Mary Bailey
This group is currently full – talk to library staff for more information.
Would you like help using computers and the internet? Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support:
- Every Wednesday, 10am–12 noon and 2pm–4pm.
- Every Saturday, 10am–12 noon.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at this and other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.