- Marriage and Civil Partnerships. The number of people who can attend weddings in a COVID-Secure venue will be determined by how many people a venue can safely accommodate with social distancing measures in place, including guests of all ages and anyone working at the event. For more detailed information please visit marriage and civil partnership ceremonies during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Notice of marriage and civil partnership will continue to be carried out by face-to-face appointments at Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge Register Offices for couples that have a ceremony booked in the next three months.
- Death registrations will continue to be carried out by telephone appointment.
- Birth registrations will continue to be carried out by face-to-face appointments at Guildford, Leatherhead and Weybridge Register Offices.
- Citizenship ceremonies will be held face to face in socially distanced group ceremonies or in private ceremonies (additional fees apply). You may now bring one guest to accompany you to your group ceremony or up to three guests to a private ceremony.