You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage or civil partnership at Leatherhead Register Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death and marriage certificates
- marriage or civil partnership,
- civil partnership to marriage conversion,
- renewing your vows, and
- a naming ceremony.
70 Church Street
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday and Tuesday: 9am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Thursday and Friday: 9am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- Disabled parking bays
- Level access to the front entrance
- Disabled cloakroom
- Baby changing facilities.
There are some parking spaces at the front of the building but the main parking area is at the rear of the building. To use the car park, drive through the main entrance, bear to your right and then to your left where you will see the sign "Private car park for users of The Mansion only" continue past this sign and find a parking bay. Parking is free. If this car park is full, there is a pay and display car park located in Church Street opposite the theatre, approximately 150 metres from the register office. Alternatively there is a pay and display car park in Church Road, opposite Leatherhead Parish Church, approximately 300 metres from the register office. If you are bringing someone who has difficulty walking, please deliver your passenger to the reception area via the main entrance at the front of the building where they can wait while you find a parking space.