You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage or civil partnership at Guildford Register Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death and marriage certificates
- marriage or civil partnership,
- civil partnership to marriage conversion,
- renewing your vows, and
- a naming ceremony.
42 Portsmouth Road
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday and Tuesday 9am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 9.30am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Thursday and Friday 9am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order
- There is a free car park on site with disabled parking bays
- Ramp access to building
- Disabled cloakroom
- Ground floor register office
- Baby changing facilities.