You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage or civil partnership at Camberley Registrars Office.
Our online booking system
Please note: Using a Samsung browser will prevent you from completing a booking. Please use an alternative browser.
Birth, death and marriage certificates
Camberley Register Office
Surrey Heath House
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday to Friday 9am to 12.40pm and 1.40pm to 4.30pm
- Second Tuesday of every month open 9am to 12.40pm
Contact Camberley Registrars Office via our Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled parking spaces on site.
- Disabled cloakroom.
- Lift and ramp access to first floor register office.
There are no parking facilities at Surrey Heath House, other than the disabled parking spaces available to blue badge holders. The nearest parking is the multi-storey car park next to Camberley Theatre in Knoll Road. Please note that charges apply for this car park. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to park in the theatre car park and to walk to the register office.