You must book an appointment in advance to register a birth, death or to give notice of marriage at Camberley Registrars Office.
Our online booking system
Birth, death and marriage certificates
Surrey Heath House (next to the museum)
Office opening hours (by appointment only)
- Monday and Tuesday: 9am - 12.40pm and 1.40pm - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am - 12.40pm and 1.40pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday and Friday: 9am - 12.40pm and 1.40pm - 4.30pm
Contact Camberley Registrars Office via our: Contact Centre.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash or postal order.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled parking spaces on site.
- Disabled cloakroom.
- Lift and ramp access to first floor register office.
There are no parking facilities at Surrey Heath House, other than the disabled parking spaces available to blue badge holders. The nearest parking is the multi-storey car park next to Camberley Theatre in Knoll Road. Please note that charges apply for this car park. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to park in the theatre car park and to walk to the register office.
How to find us
If you are travelling to us by road or rail, directions to the register office are available to download below - the nearest train station is Camberley. Alternatively, please use the Surrey bus services and timetables to plan your route to us by bus.