New online library catalogue
The way you access our Library Online Catalogue will be changing. All information and functions relating to the catalogue and your account have moved to the Discovery Platform.
An evening with Stef Penney
- Thursday 12 October, from 6pm to 7pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early so that you can be served tea/coffee and find a seat.
Join Stef Penney, author of the internationally bestselling Costa Prize winner "The Tenderness of Wolves", as she talks about her new book "The Beasts of Paris"
Stef, will be discussing the research and writing process, as well as the inspiration behind the novel. The event will include a question and answer session at the end so have your questions ready for the author to answer.
The event is suitable for adults.
Booking necessary: please purchase a ticket for each person attending, tickets cost £6.
If unable to book online, please book in the library.
Get online week
- Monday 16 October, from 1pm to 3pm.
Learn to sign up to and use online shopping sites with the digital welfare team! This 2-hour session will take you through filling out online forms, making your own accounts, shopping online and online banking so you can more confidently navigate our digital world. If you want more confidence in your skills or have never tried before this session is for you!
Spaces are limited, please book in Redhill Library or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you place.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Monday from 10.30am until 11am.
- Every Wednesday from 10.30am until 11am.
- Every Saturday from 10.30am until 11am.
No booking required.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no storytime sessions at this library.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
Tuesday reading group
- meets every second Tuesday of the month at 5.30pm.
Wednesday reading group
- meets every first Wednesday of the month at 2pm.
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries
Would you like to meet new people in the area while broadening your horizons over a cup of coffee or tea? If so, why not come along to our brand new coffee mornings.
- Every first Thursday of the month from 10.30am until 12 noon.
New and interesting guest speakers each time, who promise to make the meetings both fun and informal.
Intercultural coffee and chat
- Second and fourth Thursday of the month, term time only, from 10am.
Multicultural families can meet over a coffee to explore interesting topics together.
No need to book. Free of charge
Craft for children
- Every Saturday from 11am until 3pm.
This is a free activity but donations are welcome. No booking required.
Do you want help using a computer, the internet, IT related problems or your iPad, tablet or iPhone? Make an appointment or attend a drop in session with our Digital Buddy.
- Mondays from 11am until 1pm: appointments only, 30 min slots bookable at the library.
- Mondays from 2pm until 4pm: drop-in sessions (no need to book)