Jubilee half term activities for children
- Saturday 28 May from 10.30am until 11.30am, Jubilee craft activities
- Tuesday 31 May from 10.30am until 11.30am, Jubilee themed stories and craft activities
- Wednesday 1 June from 10.30am until 11.30am, Jubilee craft activities
- Saturday 4 June from 10.30am until 11.30am, 'Big Jubilee Lunch' themed craft activities
Activities are suitable for ages 3 years and upwards. Tickets are £1 per child. No advance booking required.
- Every Thursday from 10.30am until 11am.
The event is free but admission is by ticket only and tickets will be dated. Please ask at the Help Desk for tickets.
Please note, you can only collect tickets for one week at a time, 1 ticket per family/group.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
- Every Friday, term times only, from 10.30am until 11.15am.
£1 per child. Suitable for ages 2 and a half years up to 5 years old.
No need to book, please just drop in. We will be reading 2 or 3 stories and doing a related craft activity
Horley library reading group
Meets every second Wednesday of the month at 2.15pm.
If you are interested in joining the group, please ask at the library or by emailing email@example.com
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
There is currently no Digital Buddy service at Horley library. Please see our Digital Buddy page for more information and to find out which libraries currently offer a Digital Buddy service.