Be a Superhero - half-term activities
Transform yourself into a Superhero with Horley Library.
Craft sessions, £1 per child, suitable for children 3 years old and older, no booking required:
- Tuesday 29 May, from 10am to 12 noon.
- Wednesday 30 May, from 10.30am to 11.30am.
Superhero badge, mask, wrist and cuff making. £1 per child, suitable for children 5 years and older, no booking required:
- Thursday 31 May, from 2pm to 4pm.
David O'Connell - writer and illustrator
Join us to hear an extract from one of David's amazing books. He will also show you how to draw one of his awesome creations.
- Friday 31 May, from 11am to 12 noon.
Recommended for children aged 7 and more. Free, but please reserve your place beforehand at Horley Library.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
Note: This event is not ticketed, please turn up at the given times below.
- Every Thursday, at 10.30am.
For alternative dates, check your two nearest libraries:
Find out more about Pebble rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
Crafty storytime - it's back!
Crafty storytime restarts Wednesday 1 May in the new Horley library.
Come along and join us. We will be reading a few picture books - followed by a related craft activity. Suitable for all preschool children. Cost £1 per child, per session.
- Every Wednesday in term time, from 10.30 to 11.15am.
- Second Wednesday of the month, at 2.15pm.
Interested in joining? Ask at the desk for more details.
Chatterbooks reading group for 9 to 11 year olds
A chance for children to have fun sharing books they enjoy and taking part in games and activities.
- Once a month on Saturdays, from 10.30am to 11.30am, talk to library staff for more information.
Would you like help using computers and the internet?
Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support:
- Every Friday, from 10am–12 noon.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.