Our local Scam awareness team will drop in to the Friends of Chertsey library coffee morning on the following dates
- Friday 10 February from 10.30am to 11.30am
Meet the Beat
Our local Police officers will drop in to the Friends of Chertsey library coffee morning on the following dates
- Friday 3 February from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Friday 3 March from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Friday 14 April from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Friday 12 May from 10.30am to 11.30am
- Friday 9 June from 10.30am to 11.30am
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Friday at 3.45pm.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no Storytime sessions at Chertsey Library.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
First Edition reading group
- Every 6 weeks on a Monday from 3.30pm until 4.30pm.
If you are interested in joining, please enquire in the library
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
Chertsey Woolcraft Guild
- Every Tuesday from 2.15pm until 4pm
If you are interested in joining or want to learn about knitting/crocheting or using a spindle, please pop down and they will show you. Everyone is welcome.
Walk-in health clinic
Chertsey Health Centre are hosting a regular walk-in clinic to check blood pressure, height, weight and oxygen stats.
- every 6 weeks on a Thursday
- 10.30am until 12.30pm
- 2pm until 4pm
- on the following Thursdays:
- 16 March
- Fortnightly on Fridays from 2.30pm until 4.30pm. Upcoming dates:
- 3 February
- 17 February
- 3 March
- 17 March
Please drop in anytime!
Friends of Chertsey library coffee and cake morning
- Every Friday from 10am until 12 noon
No booking required, just turn up to the library to get cake and coffee for £1.
Please see Special events for details of guest speakers, who are arranged regularly.
Do you want help using a computer, the internet, IT related problems or your iPad, tablet or iPhone?
- Every Monday from 2pm until 4pm.
Appointment only. Booking in advance is essential. Please speak to a member of staff in the library or email: firstname.lastname@example.org