Ashford Library would love to invite you to a BookTrust Storytime, story adventure for you and your family. Session dates and times:
- Tuesday 15 February 2022, from 10.30am until 11.15am.
- Thursday 17 February 2022, from 10.30am until 11.15am.
- Saturday 19 February 2022, from 10.30am until 11am.
All sessions are free. You don't need to be a member to join in, and you don't need to book, so just come along and have fun!
We will be celebrating six brilliant books that are great for sharing with young children, from a hilarious tale about whales on a bus to a rabbit that always says no!
At each session you will be introduced to different stories and provided fun activities to enjoy at the library or to take home. Listen to stories read aloud, enjoy fun activities and get your own library activity book. There are stickers to gain and even characters that you can collect each time you return to the library.
Our main aim is to provide an interactive library experience to help more families discover the joy of reading and all families with children from 0 to 5 years old are welcome.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Wednesday from 10.30am until 11am.
- Every Friday from 10.30am until 11.00am.
- Every Saturday from 11am until 11.30am. Please note: the time for this session will be changing in January 2022 to 10.30am until 11am, starting on Saturday 8 January 2022.
Spaces are limited so booking necessary. Please book at the library desk.
Place are limited to 6 bubbles. A bubble includes 1 adult and up to 2 children.
Rhymetime sessions are free.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no storytimes planned at this library.
There are currently no reading groups taking place in the library.
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic this service is currently unavailable.
Do you want help using the internet or your iPad, tablet or iPhone? Ask at your nearest library or contact the library service where you can make an appointment with one of our volunteer Tech Support Buddies.