There are currently no special events planned at this library.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
Come and join us to make some music and sing some rhymes. Suitable for 0 to 4 year olds.
- Every Wednesday, from 10.15am to 10.45am. Note: Booking is essential. You can book your place by coming into the library in person from the preceding Wednesday.
- Every Friday, from 10.15am to 10.45am and from 11.15am to 11.45am. Note: Booking is essential. You can book your place by coming into the library in person from the preceding Friday.
- Saturday, from 10.15am to 10.45am. Note: No booking is required for Saturdays.
For alternative dates, check your two nearest libraries:
Find out more about Pebble rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
Note: This event is not ticketed, please turn up at the given times below.
Join us for a story. Suitable for 3 to 6 year olds.
- Every Tuesday, from 3.30pm to 4pm.
- Every Thursday, from 3.30pm to 4pm.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
Tuesday afternoon reading group
If you are interested in joining please leave your name and telephone number with library staff.
- Third week of each month on a Tuesday, from 2pm.
Wednesday afternoon reading group
If you are interested in joining please either: leave your name and telephone number with library staff.
- Second week of each month on a Wednesday, from 2pm.
Chatterbooks reading group for children
For children in Year 4 or Year 5 who love to read.
- Once a month, on a Friday, from 3.45–4.45pm.
Chatterbooks is the UK's largest network of children's reading groups. Started in 2001, almost 9,000 children belong to a Chatterbooks group. Jacqueline Wilson is a Chatterbooks patron; "I've always been a total bookworm and practically lived in my local library when I was a child. I wish I'd been able to join a Chatterbooks reading group then. It would have been such fun to make new friends and discuss all our favourite books. Lots of members write to me and send me their stories and drawings and book reviews - they obviously love being part of a Chatterbooks group."
Weybridge Library is now a Runnymede Foodbank Food Donation Point . Please see their website for more information and current 'really needs' list.
Board games club
Bring your favourite board game to this free event. Suitable for children aged 5–11 years. Adult supervision required. No need to book.
- Every Wednesday, 3.45pm–4.45pm.
- Next session: dates to follow, ask in the library.
Weybridge CoderDojo is part of a global movement of free, open, volunteer-led coding clubs (Dojos) where young people aged 7–17 (Ninjas) can explore digital technology with the support of their fellow Ninjas and volunteer mentors. CoderDojo's mission is to give young people around the world the opportunity to learn to code in a social and safe environment.
At a Dojo, attendees learn by working on projects in an informal atmosphere, talking amongst themselves, and collaborating. As well as coding, you could be designing video games or websites, creating awesome graphics, building electronic circuits or high-tech clothing, or even making and editing films and music! Basically, anything related to computers.
We encourage parents or guardians to stay for the Dojo session rather than only dropping attendees off and picking them up.
- A laptop. Borrow one from somebody if needs be.
Storytime for adults
- The last Wednesday of every month, 2.15pm–2.45pm.
Are you sitting comfortably?
Come and listen to a variety of scintillating stories read to you by members of staff. All welcome. No need to book.
Please join us every week for a game of scrabble in the library. New players welcome. No need to book.
- Thursdays from 10:30am to 12 noon
Please register your interest at the Library Information Desk.
Please join us every week for a game of Mah-jong in the library. New players welcome. No need to book.
- Fridays from 1pm to 3pm
Would you like help using computers and the internet? Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at this and other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.