There are currently no special events planned at this library.
Rhymetime and storytime
Note: This event is not ticketed, please turn up at the given times below.
Come along and enjoy some rhymes.
- Every Friday, at 10.30am.
For alternative dates, check your two nearest libraries:
Find out more about rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
- Every Tuesday, at 3.30pm.
Note: This event is not ticketed, just turn up for some lovely stories.
- We will be having even more fun on the first Tuesday of every month with stories and music!
- For expert advice on choosing books for your children (or grandchildren/godchildren) join us on the last Tuesday of the month.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
Virginia Water Community Library book club
Open to all, and new members are welcome. For more information please ask the volunteers at the library.
- Every six weeks on a Wednesday, at 6.15pm.
Open as a place to meet friends, study or network over a freshly brewed Italian coffee and delicious homemade cakes. Children are welcome and we have fruit juices and small cakes for them.
Join us and our friends for coffee.
- Every Tuesday, from 10.30am to 12pm.
Come along with your children and get creative about books and characters:
- Second Saturday of each month, from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
- Every half-term on Thursday from 10.30am to 12 noon. All children are welcome and we have fruit juices, small cakes and organic snacks for them.
- Every second and fourth Friday of the month, 2pm–4pm.
All are welcome to join us on Friday afternoons for a regular games session. There is Scrabble, dominoes, Monopoly and other board games. Meanwhile our coffee shop sells hot drinks and homemade cakes to inspire your play.
Knit and Natter
- Every Thursday, from 10.30am to 12 noon.
All are welcome to join us on Thursday mornings for a regular knit and natter session. Bring your own knitting or crochet. Or you can choose a pattern at the session and we can offer wool and needles. If your skills are rusty we are there to help.
Want a helping hand with your computer, laptop or tablet? Talk to the volunteers to book an appointment with our friendly computer buddy. No question is too silly to ask!
French lessons for beginners and conversation for intermediates
Would you like to learn French from scratch or brush up your French? Join us at the library on Friday afternoons where we learn with a true French speaker. Interested? Contact Lydia Marshall on LFMarshall@btinternet.com
- Beginners from 2pm to 3.30pm
- Intermediates from 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Would you like help using computers and the internet? Make an appointment with one of our Digital Buddies who can offer free, one to one, support.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer, plus where and when sessions are available, please check our Digital Buddy page.