Comic and Zine Con
- Saturday 27 January 2024 from 9.30am until 5pm
We are hosting a variety of comic book and graphic novel artists and events all day.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Thursday, two sessions:
- 10.30 to 11am
- 11.30 to 12 noon
- Every Saturday at 11am.
Rhymetime events will be ticketed, available at the counter before each session, on a first come, first served basis.
Find out more about rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no regular Children's Storytimes at Leatherhead. The library will be holding special Storytime's with craft on occasion. Look out for these under Special events above.
Stories for grown-ups
- Wednesday 13 December, from 3pm to 4pm. Theme: Christmas murders.
Tea and coffee available, all welcome.
Leatherhead library reading group
- the last Wednesday of the month at 2pm
The Mansion reading group
- every third Thursday of the month from 2pm until 3.30pm
If anyone is interested in joining either group, please email email@example.com and we will see if there are any spaces.
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
Warm welcome coffee mornings
- Every Wednesday, from 10.30 to 12 noon
The library staff will be on hand to discuss library related topics such as, topics will vary week to week.
Occasionally we will have guest speakers. Upcoming sessions:
- 29 November: Wills and Power of Attorney. Join Amanda and Cara from local solicitors, Cunningham-Eves, for an informal chat about the importance of having a Will and what to think about in relation to Lasting Powers of Attorney. What happens if you die without a Will? What happens if you are unable to take care of your financial affairs but there is no Lasting Power of Attorney in place?
- 10 January 2024: South East Surrey Water will be coming to discuss ways of saving water and money on your water bill.
Memory cafe with Care UK
- Last Friday of the month, from 10.30 am to 12 noon. Upcoming dates:
- 24 November
- 29 December
Retro games sessions are back by popular demand.
- All day Friday and Saturday, during regular opening hours.
Knit and Natter group
- every Tuesday from 2.30pm until 4pm
Refreshments are available. Everyone is welcome regardless of their ability.
- Fourth Wednesday of the month from 3pm until 4pm.
Refreshments are available.
Do you want help using a computer, the internet, your iPad, tablet or iPhone, or other IT related problems?
Make an appointment to see our Digital Buddy:
- Digital Buddy appointments are now available on Tuesdays from 3.15pm to 5pm. Please book in person at Leatherhead Library, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03456 009 009 and press option 6 and ask to be put through to Leatherhead library. Our lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
Please see our Digital Buddy page for more information and to find out which libraries currently offer a Digital Buddy service.