Colouring and crafts
- Monday 17 February to Saturday 22 February.
This half term we are preparing for the annual Herald of Spring event at Bourne Hall, and we could really use some help! Please pop in and colour in some bunting, flowers or even a butterfly so that we can decorate the library for the big day! Free drop in activity.
Herald of Spring
- Saturday 7 March.
- Celebrate children's books of the 1960s at our special story time
- Make a macrame plant pot holder - crafting fun for children and adults
- Test your Sixties music knowledge with our 'Through the Keyhole' quiz
- Help complete our 60's giant crossword
- Learn more about Surrey Libraries' Reminiscence Collection
- 'Share a Story' for World Book Day
- Browse our Sixties music films and books
- Take part in our Treasure Hunt.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
Come along and join us to make some music and sing some rhymes with Pebble the penguin.
Tickets will be issued at the helpdesk on a first come first served basis. Numbers will be limited to 30 children. As space is limited we ask that you only bring a pushchair into the library if necessary. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you!
- Every Thursday, from 10.30am to 11am.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetimes in Surrey libraries.
Note: This event is not ticketed, please turn up at the given times below.
Join us for some stories.
- Every Wednesday, from 2pm to 2.30pm.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no reading groups at this library.
Would you like help using computers and the internet? Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support.
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at this and other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.