Storytime for adults
- Thursday 2 February, from 2pm to 3pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Doors will open at 1.30pm.
Join us at Dittons Library for an afternoon of storytelling. Actress Rosalyn Landor will be sharing stories aloud for National Storytelling Week. Listen to some delightful short stories which will entertain you, thrill and maybe even surprise you over tea and refreshments.
Booking necessary: Tickets cost £4.
Pebble rhymetime and storytime
- Every Wednesday at 10.30am.
- Every Wednesday at 11am.
- Every Saturday at 10.30am.
Places are limited so booking is recommended. Places can be reserved from the Saturday before each event, by visiting the library.
Find out more about Pebble rhymetime in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no storytime sessions at this library.
Find out more about storytime in Surrey libraries.
There are currently no reading groups at this library.
Find out more about reading groups in Surrey libraries.
Infant feeding support group
Group will be led by Kirsty Jenkins, Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
- Every Friday from 10am until 11.30am
Do you want help using a computer, the internet, your iPad, tablet or iPhone, or other IT related problems?
We have a Digital Buddy on:
- Tuesdays from 10am until 12 noon. Booking is not required but to avoid disappointment booking is recommended. To book, please ask a member of staff in Dittons library or email: firstname.lastname@example.org