How to join
Complete the registration form online. Please fill in all the sections marked with a red asterisk, including the library at the bottom of the form.
Completing the registration form is free and easy and will give you a temporary membership. You will receive a registration number by email and will be able to:
- Search the library catalogue immediately, however you will need a permanent library card to reserve items.
- Access e-books, e-audio, e-newspapers and e-magazines.
Take your registration number into your local library if you want to:
- upgrade your membership to take advantage of the full range of library services
- collect a physical library card
- change your membership type - if child, young adult, memory, access or friends and family membership is more appropriate.
Please note: You will need to bring some identification with your name and address on, such as a driving licence, bank statement or recent utility bill.
Join at your nearest library
You can join at your nearest library. Please bring with you some identification with your name and address on, such as a driving licence, bank statement or recent utility bill.