Monday 18 November - restricted access to Cranleigh CRC
Due to road repairs, access to Cranleigh CRC may be restricted or unavailable throughout today. Please expect delays if visiting the site. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Changes at our community recycling centres
For information on the changes that took place on 7 May, please see our webpage: Changes at Surrey's Community Recycling Centres.
For details of the changes that have been deferred, please see the Surrey News website.
Please see each individual community recycling centre (CRC) below for details of their addresses, opening hours and what you can and cannot take to them and any restrictions that apply.
- All our CRCs are for Surrey residents only to dispose of household waste and recycling.
- If you bring your household waste in a van, pickup or trailer you will need a permit.
- Some non-household materials are chargeable waste.
- If you are a business, you can only take your business waste/recycling to a waste transfer station.
Our community recycling centres
Before visiting a CRC, please separate and sort your recycling from your waste to ensure that it gets recycled. It costs less to recycle waste than it does to dispose of it. At each CRC, individual labelled containers make recycling quick and easy.
If you are not sure where to recycle or dispose of a particular item of waste or you would like to know which is your nearest CRC, please search: What and where you can recycle.
Alternatively, our community recycling centres are as follows:
- Bagshot (recycling only)
- Cranleigh (recycling only)
- Dorking (recycling only)
- Lyne (Chertsey)
- Warlingham (recycling only)
Please note: We do not tolerate any form of abuse directed towards our site staff. Any serious incidents or threatening behaviour will be reported to the police and may result in council services being withdrawn.