Upcoming changes at our Community recycling centres
Changes will be taking place from 7 May and 3 June 2019.
- Community Recycling Centres in Surrey
- Household waste
- Rescue your recycling
- Recycling only CRCs
- Vans, pick-ups and trailers
- Business waste and waste transfer stations
- Revive re-use shops
Community Recycling Centres
Select one of the links below to find out full details of your local recycling centre or see where they are all located on the find my nearest Community Recycling Centre.(CRC)
- Bagshot Community Recycling Centre
- Camberley Community Recycling Centre
- Caterham Community Recycling Centre
- Cranleigh Community Recycling Centre
- Dorking Community Recycling Centre
- Earlswood Community Recycling Centre
- Epsom Community Recycling Centre
- Farnham Community Recycling Centre
- Guildford Community Recycling Centre
- Leatherhead Community Recycling Centre
- Lyne (Chertsey) Community Recycling Centre
- Shepperton Community Recycling Centre
- Warlingham Community Recycling Centre
- Witley Community Recycling Centre
- Woking Community Recycling Centre
We do not tolerate any form of abuse directed towards our site staff. Any serious incidents or threatening behaviour will be reported to the police and may result in council services being withdrawn.
All Surrey County Council recycling centres are run by SUEZ Surrey (formerly known as SITA Surrey).
If you are not sure of the best way to recycle or dispose of a particular item of waste or you would like to know which is your nearest CRC, check 'What can I recycle?' and it will give you all the information you need.
Please be aware that some non-household materials are chargeable waste.
Rescue your recycling
Currently, almost a third of all waste thrown away in black bags at Surrey's CRCs could be recycled.
Before visiting a CRC, separate and sort your recycling from your waste to ensure that it gets recycled.
If residents separated all their recycling before visiting a CRC, it could save £1 million a year because it costs less to recycle waste than it does to dispose of it. Items such as paper and card, textiles, small electrical appliances and metals can all be recycled or reused. At each CRC, individual labelled containers make recycling quick and easy.
Recycling only CRCs
From 7 May 2019, our four smaller CRCs (Bagshot, Cranleigh, Dorking and Warlingham) will only accept recyclable waste. This is a trial while we review the council's waste and recycling service.