New weekend opening hours at Community Recycling Centres
From 04 December 2021, the weekend opening hours for the CRCs will revert from 8:00 am to 9:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays (except for Shepperton). The earlier opening hours were introduced as a temporary measure to alleviate queueing caused by social distancing measures and are no longer necessary.
Coronavirus Community Recycling Centre update November 2021
We have resumed offering assistance for the elderly, disabled and infirm but ask that site staff and residents, unless exempted, wear a face covering for the protection of both parties. If you require assistance, please contact a member of site staff when you arrive on site.
We ask that all visitors remain vigilant to the virus and respect the personal space of others while on site. In line with Government advice we would continue to suggest wearing a mask when visiting, as the sites can get crowded during busy periods.
New paint reuse shop at Guildford Community Recycling Centre
Surrey County Council are pleased to announce that from 27 September 2021, full or mostly full tins of reusable, water-based paint can now be taken to all CRC's (except for Warlingham) for reuse and will be set aside for the new Paint Reuse Shop at Guildford
Our Community Recycling Centres
Please see each individual community recycling centre (CRC) below for details of their addresses, opening hours and what you can and cannot take to them and any restrictions that apply.
- All our CRCs are for Surrey residents only to dispose of household waste and recycling.
- If you bring your household waste in a van, pickup or trailer you will need a permit.
- Some non-household materials are chargeable waste.
- If you are a business, you can only take your business waste/recycling to a waste transfer station.
Before visiting a CRC, please separate and sort your recycling from your waste to ensure that it gets recycled. It costs less to recycle waste than it does to dispose of it. At each CRC, individual labelled containers make recycling quick and easy.
If you are not sure where to recycle or dispose of a particular item of waste or you would like to know which is your nearest CRC, please search: What and where you can recycle.
Surrey resident scheme
List of our community recycling centres
- Bagshot Community Recycling Centre
- Camberley Community Recycling Centre
- Caterham Community Recycling Centre
- Cranleigh Community Recycling Centre
- Dorking Community Recycling Centre
- Earlswood Community Recycling Centre
- Epsom Community Recycling Centre
- Farnham Community Recycling Centre
- Guildford Community Recycling Centre
- Leatherhead Community Recycling Centre
- Lyne (Chertsey) Community Recycling Centre
- Shepperton Community Recycling Centre
- Warlingham Community Recycling Centre
- Witley Community Recycling Centre
- Woking Community Recycling Centre
Please note: We do not tolerate any form of abuse directed towards our site staff. Any serious incidents or threatening behaviour will be reported to the police and may result in council services being withdrawn.