- Opening times
- Information for customers requiring assistance
- Contact details and map
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Surrey Resident Scheme
- Sunday to Wednesday - closed (view the nearest community recycling centre to Warlingham).
- Thursday and Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Saturday - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed.
- Access for pedestrians is available from 4pm - 5pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Vehicular access will not be permitted during these times. This arrangement will discontinue from 2 January 2023 and pedestrian access will resume during normal opening hours.
The centre can close for up to 30 minutes during the day while full containers are exchanged and waste compacted. View your nearest CRC alternative when Warlingham is closed.
Customers requiring assistance
If you require assistance for any reason, please ask a member of staff for help.
- Address: Bond Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9SD
- Telephone: 01883 623 157 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into the centre.
What you can bring
- Aerosols – If empty place in with cans. If still has contents, then could potentially be hazardous. Ask a member of staff where to place them.
- Black bag waste – sent for Energy recovery
- Bottle tops – sent to various charities.
- Cans (mixed) – sent for recycling.
- Car batteries – sent for recycling
- Cardboard (mixed) – sent for recycling
- Carpet – recycling market limited
- CDs, Books and DVDs – sent to various charities
- Cooking oil – sent for recycling
- Engine oil – sent for recycling (maximum of 2 x 5 litre containers accepted per visit)
- Fluorescent tubes – sent for recycling
- Foil – no separate containers. Place in metal containers for recycling
- Furniture – if in good condition (please ask), maybe suitable for reuse in our 'Revive' shops. If not suitable, place wood-based furniture (including MDF/chipboard) into the wood container and furniture with a high metal content into the metal container. For all other furniture please seek advice on site.
- Garden waste – sent for recycling
- Gas bottles – sent for recycling (separate containers)
- Glass bottles and jars - sent for recycling
- Hard plastics - no current outlets for recycling (market dependant)
- Household batteries – sent for recycling
- Household/Garden chemicals – need to go in Hazardous Waste containers (notify a member of staff on arrival).
- Large electrical items (for example Fridge/Freezers) – sent for recycling
- Mattresses – no separate container, place in landfill container. Caterham and Earlswood have dedicated mattress containers for recycling.
- Metal (Ferrous/Non-ferrous) – sent for recycling
- Mobile phones – sent to various charities
- Small electrical items – sent for recycling
- Paper and card (mixed) – sent for recycling
- Plastic bottles (mixed) – sent for recycling
- Printer cartridges – sent to various charities
- Spectacles – sent to various charities
- Tetra Pak – (no separate carton banks provided).
- Textile banks – sent for recycling
- TVs and Monitors – sent for recycling
- Water filters – sent for recycling
- Wood/Timber – sent for recycling
What you cannot bring
- Business waste
- Chargeable waste (for example hard-core, rubble and soil, plasterboard and tyres)
- Petrol/Diesel – none of our CRCs have the appropriate licence to accept and store fuel.
Staff have been provided with training and guidance to assess your waste, and their decision is final.
The law states that the council may restrict the availability of specified places to specified descriptions of waste.
Vans, pickups and trailers will no longer be able to access this site, the nearest alternative site is Earlswood CRC.
Under the Surrey Resident Scheme, you will be asked to prove that you are a Surrey resident when visiting this centre.
Access for pedestrians is available from 4pm - 5pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Vehicular access will not be permitted during these times.
From 2 January 2023 onwards, pedestrian access will resume during normal opening hours.