- Opening times
- Contact details
- What can I recycle?
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Vehicle restrictions
- Future plans for the centre
- Waste we charge for
- Monday - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday - closed (nearest alternative site is Witley)
- Thursday and Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
Moorfield Road, Slyfield Green Industrial Estate, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1RU.
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Guildford site plan (PDF).
01483 532 187
If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later, or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030.
What you can bring
For more information about where else to recycle these materials search the recycling tool.
What you cannot bring
Business waste: there is Waste Transfer Station where your waste will be weighed and charged.
Vans, pick-ups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Future plans for the centre
We are working to relocate the community recycling centre on Moorfield Road and to improve operations at the waste transfer station.
The planned new centre will have a number of benefits including:
- A better layout making it easier for you to recycle
- Space for more containers, so we can collect a wider range of materials and change what goes in each bin in line with seasonal demands.
- Separate roads for cars and HGVs (heavy goods vehicles) to reduce queuing
- Additional parking spaces so more people can use the facility at the same time
- An improved waste transfer station so local councils can collect more materials from the kerbside
- A better location providing easier access
Files available to download
- Guildford CRC site plan (733.5 KB)
Guildford CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.