Service restrictions due to Eco Park building works
Building works are currently underway at Charlton Lane to develop Surrey's new Eco Park. As a result, the community recycling centre service is temporarily restricted and this is affecting waiting times. Some residents may wish to visit earlier in the day mid-week when the site is less busy, or alternatively you can visit either:
- Lyne Lane, Chertsey KT16 0AR to dispose of household, garden and non-household waste such as rubble, soil or refillable gas bottles.
- Martyrs Lane, Woking GU21 5NJ to dispose of household, garden and non-household waste such as rubble, soil, plasterboard, tyres or refillable gas bottles.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Saturday - 8am to 4pm
- Sunday - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
- Address: Charlton Lane, Shepperton, Surrey, TW17 8QA
- Telephone: 01932 782 792 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Shepperton CRC's site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Under the Surrey Resident Scheme, you will need to prove that you are a Surrey resident when visiting this centre.
Revive re-use shop
On 01 April 2019, we will be opening our fifth Revive reuse shop, which will sell pre-owned items for the home and garden, reducing waste and supporting local charities.
By donating and shopping at the Revive re-use shops you will be helping to:
- Reduce waste and the associated disposal costs.
- Maintain essential services within Surrey County Council as revenue raised in the shops is used to offset the running costs of the CRCs.
- Raise money for local charities (10% of net profit is donated to charity).
Shop opening times
Monday to Sunday - 9am to 3.45pm
Files available to download
- Shepperton Community Recycling Centre site plan (875.4 KB)
Shepperton CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.