- Monday - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday - closed (view the nearest community recycling centre to Epsom).
- Thursday and Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
- Address: Blenheim Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 9DL
- Telephone: 01372 728 722 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
The entrance for household waste is on Felstead Road. For business waste the entrance is on Blenheim Road (from the direction of Epsom Motor Group and Epsom Coaches).
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Epsom CRC's site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Epsom CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Epsom CRC.
- Epsom CRC accepts a limited amount of asbestos.
What you cannot bring
- Business waste - business and commercial waste must be taken to the waste transfer station where it will be weighed and a charge made for its disposal.
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Under the Surrey Resident Scheme, you will be asked to prove that you are a Surrey resident when visiting this centre.
Files available to download
- Epsom Community Recycling Centre site plan (795.7 KB)
Epsom CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.