- Opening times
- Contact details
- What can I recycle?
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Vehicle restrictions
- Visitor restrictions
- Waste we charge for
- Monday - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday - closed (view the nearest Community Recycling Centre to Epsom).
- Thursday and Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
Blenheim Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 9DL
The entrance for household waste is on Felstead Road. For business waste the entrance is on Blenheim Road (from the direction of Epsom Motor Group and Epsom Coaches).
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Epsom site plan (PDF).
01372 728 722
If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030.
What you can bring
For more information about where else to recycle these materials search the recycling tool.
What you cannot bring
- Business waste: there is a waste transfer station, where your waste will be weighed and a charged made for its disposal.
Vans, pick-ups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Under the Surrey resident scheme, you will be asked to prove that you are a Surrey resident when visiting this centre.
Files available to download
- Epsom CRC site plan (795.7 KB)
Epsom CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.