- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed.
- Address: Randalls Road, Leatherhead. Surrey KT22 0BA.
- Telephone: 01372 375 479 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
For safety reasons, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Leatherhead CRC's site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Leatherhead CRC, please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Leatherhead CRC.
What you cannot bring
- Business waste - business and commercial waste must be taken to the waste transfer station where it will be weighed and a charge made for its disposal.
Vans, pick-ups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Revive re-use shop
Revive reuse shops sell pre-owned items for the home and garden, reducing waste and supporting local charities.
By donating and shopping at the Revive re-use shops you will be helping to:
- Reduce waste and the associated disposal costs.
- Maintain essential services within Surrey County Council as revenue raised in the shops is used to offset the running costs of the CRCs.
- Raise money for local charities (10% of net profit is donated to charity).
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 3.45pm
- Weekends - 9am to 3.45pm
Files available to download
- Leatherhead Community Recycling Centre site plan (774.4 KB)
Leatherhead CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.