Please be aware this Community Recycling Centre will be closed on Sunday, 29 July, due to road closures for the Prudential Ride London.
- Opening times
- Contact details
- What can I recycle?
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Vehicle restrictions
- Revive re-use shop
- Waste we charge for
- Monday to Thursday - 8am to 4pm
- Friday - closed (nearest alternative site is Epsom)
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
© Surrey County Council. © Ordnance Survey.
Crown Copyright and Database Right 2013. All rights reserved. 100010613.
Randalls Road, Leatherhead. Surrey KT22 0BA.
For safety reasons, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
01372 375 479
Please try again later if this number is busy or switches over to the fax. Alternatively, contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030 for assistance.
What you can bring
Be aware some waste is chargeable, before visiting this CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
For more information about where else to recycle these materials search the recycling tool.
What you cannot bring
- Business waste: there is a waste transfer station where your waste will be weighed and charged made for its disposal.
Vans, pick-ups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
Revive re-use shop
Revive reuse shops sell pre-owned items for the home and garden, reducing waste and supporting local charities.
By donating and shopping at the Revive re-use shops you will be helping to:
- Reduce waste and the associated disposal costs.
- Maintain essential services within Surrey County Council as revenue raised in the shops is used to offset the running costs of the CRCs.
- Raise money for local charities (10% of net profit is donated to charity).
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 3.45pm
- Friday - closed
- Weekends - 9am to 3.45pm