Camberley Community Recycling Centre
Coronavirus - Community Recycling Centres update 1 December 2020
Surrey's Community Recycling Centres (CRCs) remain open.
Please check the individual CRC pages you wish to visit beforehand for exact details of waste that can be accepted.
- Site rules
- Opening times
- Getting to the site
- Contact details and map
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Staff and visitors must adhere to the 2m social distancing rules at all times. There will be clearly marked walkways and only one person will be able to be on the gantries to access the containers at any time.
- People must remain in their vehicle whilst queuing.
- Site staff will not be able to help you move your waste, so please only bring what you can safely carry.
- You must not come to the site if you are self-isolating because you or a member of your household has or has had symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms, your waste must be double bagged and only brought to the site after being left for 72 hours.
These site rules apply to all residents visiting any of our CRCs at all times.
- Monday - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday - closed (view the nearest community recycling centre to Camberley)
- Wednesday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 8am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day when the centre is closed.
Getting to the site
There will be no right turn into the CRC, and a queue will go through the adjacent car park. Please follow instructions from traffic marshals.
- Address: Wilton Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QW
- Telephone: 01276 684 980 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Camberley CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Camberley CRC.
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
No pedestrian access allowed on to this site.
Residents from Bracknell Forest and Wokingham will no longer be able to use this site. For this reason all visitors will now be asked to provide 'proof of residency'.
Hampshire residents will still be able to access this site.