Coronavirus - all centres closed
Our community recycling centres are closed with immediate effect from 24 March 2020 until further notice.
The County Council made the decision in the light of the Prime Minister's statement of 23 March 2020 to restrict all but essential movement.
The decision will be reviewed once new guidance has been issued by the government.
Residents should check with their district or borough council for the latest collection updates, and are asked to hold onto excess waste to prevent the service from becoming overwhelmed.
We thank you for your understanding.
- Monday - 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday - closed (view the nearest community recycling centre to Camberley).
- Wednesday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day when the centre is closed
- Address: Wilton Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QW
- Telephone: 01276 684 980 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
For safety, pedestrians can walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Camberley CRC's site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Camberley CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Camberley CRC.
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Residents from Bracknell Forest and Wokingham will no longer be able to use this site. For this reason all visitors will now be asked to provide 'proof of residency'.
Hampshire residents will still be able to access this site.
Files available to download
- Camberley Community Recycling Centre site plan (733.0 KB)
Camberley CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.