Coronavirus - all centres closed
Our community recycling centres are closed with immediate effect from 24 March 2020 until further notice.
The County Council made the decision in the light of the Prime Minister's statement of 23 March 2020 to restrict all but essential movement.
The decision will be reviewed once new guidance has been issued by the government.
Residents should check with their district or borough council for the latest collection updates, and are asked to hold onto excess waste to prevent the service from becoming overwhelmed.
We thank you for your understanding.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
- Address: Martyrs Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5NJ
- Telephone: 01483 721 119 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
Pedestrians can walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Woking site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Woking CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Woking CRC.
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Revive re-use shop
Revive reuse shops sell pre-owned items for the home and garden, reducing waste and supporting local charities.
By donating and shopping at the Revive re-use shops you will be helping to:
- Reduce waste and the associated disposal costs.
- Maintain essential services within Surrey County Council as revenue raised in the shops is used to offset the running costs of the CRCs.
- Raise money for local charities (10% of net profit is donated to charity).
- Monday to Thursday - 8am to 4pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 9am to 4pm
- Bank Holidays - normal hours
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
Files available to download
- Woking Community Recycling Centre site plan (787.4 KB)
Woking CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.