Coronavirus – Community Recycling Centre Update 19 July
In line with the Government's announcement regarding social distancing measures and step 4 of the roadmap out of lockdown there will be a number of changes at the Community Recycling Centres across Surrey.
From 19 July Social distancing barriers will be removed and the number of car-parking spaces will revert to normal operation. Assistance for the elderly, disabled and infirm will also recommence, with the added requirement that site staff and residents, unless exempted under the pre 19 July 2021 restrictions, wear a face covering for the protection of both parties. Please make contact, upon arriving at site, with a member of site staff if you require help.
Social distancing measures will be removed from the 3 reuse shops currently open at Leatherhead, Shepperton and Earlswood though face masks remain advisory.
From 22 July visitors to Epsom CRC can come without making a booking. The booking system trial has now ceased and bookings can only be made up to 19 July. Any bookings already taken after this date have been cancelled though visitors can still come to the site.
We ask that all visitors remain vigilant to the virus and respect the personal space of others while on site. In line with Government advice we would continue to suggest wearing a mask when visiting, as the sites can get crowded during busy periods.
- Opening times
- Information for customers with disabilities
- Getting to the site
- Contact details and map
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Monday to Sunday - 8am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed.
Information for customers with disabilities
Assistance for the elderly, disabled and infirm is available on site, we respectively request that residents and staff, unless exempted under the pre 19 July 2021 restrictions, wear a face covering for the protection of both parties. Please make contact, upon arriving at site, with a member of site staff if you require help.
- Address: Martyrs Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5NJ
- Telephone: 01483 721 119 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
Pedestrians can walk into this centre.
What you can bring
- Some waste is chargeable, before visiting Woking CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
- You can bring chargeable waste to Woking CRC.
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.