Please note: Until 20 January due to gas repair works on Martyrs Lane, Woking Community Recycling Centre will only be accessible from Woodham Lane (A245).
- Opening times
- Contact details
- What can I recycle?
- What you can bring
- What you cannot bring
- Vehicle restrictions
- Revive re-use shop
- Waste we charge for
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed
Martyrs Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5NJ
Pedestrians can walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Woking site plan (PDF).
01483 721 119
If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030.
What you can bring
Be aware some waste is chargeable, before visiting this CRC please learn more about the charges for some non-household waste.
For more information about where else to recycle these materials search the recycling tool.
What you cannot bring
Vans, pickups and trailers need a permit to access this centre.
If your permit does not show the registration number of your vehicle, you will also need to bring proof of residency in Surrey, and, if it is a hire vehicle, your hire documentation.
Revive re-use shop
Revive reuse shops sell pre-owned items for the home and garden, reducing waste and supporting local charities.
By donating and shopping at the Revive re-use shops you will be helping to:
- Reduce waste and the associated disposal costs.
- Maintain essential services within Surrey County Council as revenue raised in the shops is used to offset the running costs of the CRCs.
- Raise money for local charities (10% of net profit is donated to charity).
Monday to Sunday - 9am to 3.45pm
Files available to download
- Woking CRC site plan (787.4 KB)
Woking CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.