Coronavirus - all centres closed
Our community recycling centres are closed with immediate effect from 24 March 2020 until further notice.
The County Council made the decision in the light of the Prime Minister's statement of 23 March 2020 to restrict all but essential movement.
The decision will be reviewed once new guidance has been issued by the government.
Residents should check with their district or borough council for the latest collection updates, and are asked to hold onto excess waste to prevent the service from becoming overwhelmed.
We thank you for your understanding.
From 7 May 2019 Bagshot Community Recycling Centre (CRC) became a 'recycling only' centre and any non-recyclable materials will no longer be accepted at this site.
In addition vans, pickups and trailers will no longer be able to access this site.
- Monday and Tuesday - 8am to 4pm
- Wednesday to Friday - closed (view the nearest community recycling centre to Bagshot).
- Weekends - 9am to 4pm
- The centre is open as usual on Bank Holidays with the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day when the centre is closed.
The centre can close for up to 30 minutes during the day while full containers are exchanged and waste compacted. View your nearest CRC alternative when Bagshot is closed.
- Address: Swift Lane, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5NJ
- Telephone: 01276 474 470 (If this number is busy or switches over to the fax, please try again later or contact SUEZ Surrey on 020 8329 1030).
For safety, pedestrians cannot walk into this centre.
Before your visit, please check Bagshot CRC's site plan (PDF).
What you can bring
What you cannot bring
- Business waste
- Black bag waste
- Hard plastics
- Hazardous waste e.g garden chemicals and paint
- Hard-core, rubble and soil
- Roofing felt
- You will not be able to dispose of your recycling at Bagshot CRC, in a van, pickup or trailer.
- If you bring both recyclable waste and non-recyclable waste to these sites, you will only be allowed to dispose of your recyclable waste.
- Staff have been provided with training and guidance to assess your waste, and their decision is final.
- The law states that the council may restrict the availability of specified places to specified descriptions of waste.
Where you can take your non-recyclable waste
- You may be able to dispose of your non-recyclable waste at you kerbside collection or if you have large items, you can apply for a bulk waste collection for a charge. Please see your local district/borough website for more information.
- Items in reusable condition or working order can be donated to a local charity or advertised through a free community exchange scheme such as: Freecycle, Freegle or Freely Wheely or furniture can be donated to the Surrey Reuse Network.
- Non-recyclable waste can be taken to the following community recycling centres.
Vans, pickups and trailers will no longer be able to access this site. The nearest alternative site is Camberley CRC.
Files available to download
- Bagshot Community Recycling Centre site plan (727.7 KB)
Bagshot CRC site plan shows the location of the different containers to deposit your waste into the correct bay, bank or container.