We prioritise all reports carefully and deal with immediate and significant safety issues first. At the present time, due to high numbers of reports, we are only able to deal with higher priority issues. Lower priority issues will still be recorded and if resources allow, staff or volunteers will investigate. To report an emergency, please see below.
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Events and bookings enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Events pages for details).
Contact us via our contact centre
Surrey County Council Countryside Estate Team,
If you have an issue requiring immediate action on the Surrey County Council Countryside Estate contact either:
- Surrey County Council during normal office hours on 0300 200 1003. Our Contact Centre will contact relevant staff immediately. If this is not possible or appropriate they will contact the Police.
- If the issue is out of normal office hours and a Police matter, please report the issue to Surrey Police:
- for emergencies such a serious crime or accident always dial 999
- by phone on 101 or 01483 571212
- for non-urgent minor crimes/incidents you can report online to Surrey Police.