Meeting to be held at 1.30pm on Monday, 25 April 2022 at Maple Room, Woodhatch Place, Reigate and online via Microsoft Teams.
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of previous meeting
To confirm the minutes of the previous meetings held on 24 January 2022
- Matters arising/action points
To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
- Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
No matters were dealt with since the last meeting
- Surrey County Council Countryside Estate update – Steve Mitchell, Countryside Estate Operations Manager
To receive an update on the Surrey Countryside Estate including what the Countryside Estate Team is responsible for and any projects / initiatives that are of interest.
- Wolvens Lane Traffic Regulation Order
To receive an update of the progress of the order.
- Wey and Arun Canal planning applications update
To receive an update on the planning applications that have been submitted to restore the Wey and Arun Canal
- Forward Plan
To agree what the Forum would like to achieve over the course of 2022, bearing in mind resources.
- Outstanding consultations
To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded.
- Any other Business / public questions
- Dates of next meetings for 2022
11 July 2022 1.30pm - venue to be confirmed
17 October 2022 1.30pm - venue to be confirmed