Meeting to be held at 1.30pm on Monday, 24 April
Surrey AONB Office, Warren Farm Barns, Dorking and online via Microsoft Teams
1. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting: To confirm the minutes of the previous meetings held
4. Matters Arising / Action points: To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
5. Feedback on ongoing issues
- WACT – update on liaison
- MoD Liaison
- Joint LAF chairs meeting
- Wisley Airfield/Wimpey development
- Network Rail Level crossings
- Sandway/Byfleet Flood Alleviation Scheme
- Dunsfold/Albury gas exploration/development
- Trig Street
5. Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
6. Surrey Police representatives: To discuss rural crime issues identified by members including illegal use/damage by 4x4s and trail bikes, dangerous dogs, wildfires and arson and discuss liaison between SCAF and officers.
7. Update for M25 J10 scheme and non-motorised users (NMU): Update and ongoing discussions.
8. Surrey Hills AONB – user groups update and issues discussions: To receive a further update from Rob Fairbanks about the Surrey Hills AONB boundary extension, working parties' feedback, funding.
9. Access for Disabled users: Discussion of issues affecting access to the countryside for people with disabilities.
10. Rights of Way improvement plan: Presentation from Sharon Bayne, who will be carrying out the ROWIP review.
11. Outstanding Consultations: To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded.
12. Any other Business / public questions
13. Action Plan review
14. Dates of next meetings for 2023
- 17 July 2023, 1.30pm – venue to be confirmed
- 16 October 2023, 1.30pm – to be confirmed
Contact Jonathan Wall by telephone on 020 8541 9343 or e-mail email@example.com to give apologies, for queries on the contents of the agenda and to request copies of related documents.