Meeting to be held at 1.30pm on Monday, 11 July 2022 at Holmwood Room, Woodhatch Place, Reigate and online via Microsoft Teams
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of previous meeting: To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 25 April 2022
- Matters arising and action points: To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
- Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
- Surrey County Council Minerals and Waste Plan issues and options
- Byway Open to all Traffic (BOAT) 526 (Wotton, Dorking and Capel) Prohibition of Traffic Order consultation
- Wey and Arun Canal Trust: incorporating access into restoration plans
To receive information about how the Wey and Arun Canal Trust plan to incorporate access into their restoration scheme for the canal.
- Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) – user groups update and issues discussions: To receive an update from Rod Fairbanks about the Surrey Hills AONB user groups and hear about issues
- Forward Plan: To agree what the Forum would like to achieve over the course of 2022, bearing in mind resources.
- Outstanding Consultations: To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded.
- Any other business and public questions
- Dates of next meetings for 2022: 17 October 2022 1.30pm - venue to be confirmed