Surrey Countryside Access Forum agenda 26 April 2021
Meeting to be held at 1.30pm on Monday, 26 April 2021
Online via Zoom
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
To confirm the minutes of the previous meetings held on 18 January 2021
- Wolvens Lane Proposed Traffic Regulation Order
To discuss the proposed vehicular TRO for Wolvens Lane
- Debbie Jones to give update on SCC changes
- Matters Arising / Action points
To discuss any matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting not included elsewhere on the agenda.
- Matters dealt with since the previous meeting
Pegasus Horse crossing, Copsem Lane
Swires and Lodge Farm Applications
North Park Farm Quarry
Oxted Road Crematorium
- Forward Plan
To agree what the Forum would like to achieve over the course of 2020/21, bearing in mind resources.
- Outstanding Consultations
To note those consultations which are outstanding and to which the Forum have not yet responded.
- Any other Business / public questions
Date of next meeting
Monday 19 July 2021 13:30
Venue to be confirmed