Surrey is blessed with many beautiful open spaces just waiting to be discovered on foot.
Below is our selection of self guided walks – from short strolls to much longer hikes.
All brought to you in partnership with the AllTrails.com digital walking app where you'll find the Explore Surrey Collection of 57 walks.
The Surrey Hills National Landscape also offers a wide variety of self-guided walking routes many of which link to public transport.
Keep in mind
- Most walks follow public rights of way, which cross private and public land.
- Please respect people's privacy, keep dogs under control and remember The Countryside Code.
- Wear clothes and footwear suitable to the terrain
- Use sunscreen and take water with you when it's hot
- If there's nowhere to dispose of your litter, please take it home #leavenotrace
- If you come across an issue on a public right of way, tell us using our fault reporting form.