The Downlands Partnership is hosted by Surrey County Council, one of our core funding partners.
Our other core funding partners are:
- London Borough of Croydon
- London Borough of Sutton
- Reigate and Banstead Borough Council
- Tandridge District Council
Our registered, independent small charity partner is:
Our other main partners are:
- City of London - through grant funding awarded to our charity partner, the Downlands Trust
- John Whitgift Foundation (formerly The Whitgift Foundation) - provides partner funding for work at the Sanderstead to Whyteleafe Countryside Area, alongside London Borough of Croydon and Tandridge District Council
- Natural England - through our Agri-Environmental Schemes: Higher Level Stewardship agreements.