Downlands Partnership team
- Senior Countryside Partnership Officer (Downlands): Joanne Porter
- Senior Countryside Partnership Officer - Grazing: Sean Grufferty
- Countryside Project Officer (Downlands): Tom Thorn
- Countryside Project Officer (Downlands/SWCA): Sarah Clifford
- Grazing Project Assistant: Damien Laing
- Surrey Countryside Partnerships (Downlands, Lower Mole, Surrey Heathland) - Countryside Partnerships Operations Manager: Helen Cocker
- Surrey Countryside Partnerships (Downlands, Lower Mole, Surrey Heathland) - Partnership Development Officer: Debbie Hescott (part time)
How to contact us
Depot address: accessed by a driveway on Park Road (by no. 86, behind Douglas Brunton Centre), Caterham-on-the-Hill, Surrey CR3 5TA.
Please note the depot is not manned every day, so please telephone beforehand if you have any enquiries or would like to come and see us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01883 341140
Postal/office address: Surrey County Council, Woodhatch Place, 11 Cockshot Hill, Reigate, Surrey RH2 8EF
Farm address, where our conservation grazing service is based: Old Lodge Farm, Telegraph Track, off Woodmansterne Lane, Little Woodcote, near Woodmansterne and Carshalton, SM5 4AZ.
Please note Old Lodge Farm is a private farm which we, Surrey County Council, own and it is not manned every day, so please telephone beforehand with any enquiries.
- Email: email@example.com
- Grazing mobile no: 07968 832692