Weybridge Register Office, also known as Rylston House, offers the following ceremonies:
- Marriage or civil partnership ceremony
- Civil partnership to marriage conversion
- Ceremony to renew your vows
- Naming ceremony
Our interior and grounds
The Rylston suite at Weybridge Register Office is decorated in burgundy, gold and ivory, with mahogany furniture, chandelier lighting and a large bay window.
- Number of rooms: 1
- Capacity: Couple and 48 (including children and babies) (large room).
- Large room: The large ceremony room is decorated in burgundy, gold and ivory, with mahogany furniture, chandelier lighting and a large bay window.
- Garden: There is a large landscaped garden to the rear of the building for photographs.
- Parking: There is a free car park on site.
History of Rylston House
The land in which Rylston is situated on was originally royal hunting grounds at the time of Henry VIII. The house itself was built in 1911. It was purchased by Surrey County Council in 1963 and in 1993 became a Register Office.
It has undergone some structural changes over the years, but the overall exterior of the house has hardly changed. It is a beautiful detached manor house with a large porch at the entrance. The building retains most of its unique features including leaded light windows with original glass and unusual wrought iron fittings. The ground floor retains original oak panelling and fireplaces. The magnificent oak staircase with stained glass windows sweeps down to French windows leading onto the gardens.