Contact adult social care

There are many ways in which you can get in touch with us to discuss your adult social care needs. You can use our online chat or call us direct. You may need to contact your local district or borough council for a range of preventative services that support older people and people with disabilities. Find help and advice for older and vulnerable people in bad weather and over winter.

Information and advice

Out of hours emergency

For emergency situations outside our standard lines hours.

Concerns of abuse or neglect

If you're at risk of abuse of neglect, or suspect someone else is, you need to report it. To do this, contact the Information and Advice Service:

Already receiving support from us?

You should have been given direct contact details for your social care team. If you've lost or forgotten this number, call or email and explain your situation to the information and advice line.

Making a referral

Living in a different county?

If you live on the border of Surrey, you may need to contact other councils for social care support.

Use the postcode checker to locate the correct service provider for you.

Adult social care comments and complaints

Your feedback helps us to improve our services and how we deliver them. If you want to get in touch about our services then please see our adult social care comments and complaints section.

Other services you might be interested in

Subscribe to our newsletters for latest news and events.