The information and links on this page are for health or care professionals, including GPs and nurses, who want to refer residents to adult social care services in Surrey.
Before referring a resident to Adult Social Care, consider whether the options below could help you find the information or services they need:
- Council or sheltered housing from district or borough councils
- Community transport
- Personal care alarms, wheelchair loans and other equipment and technology to help you at home
- Befriending service if someone is feeling lonely or isolated
- Depression, bereavement or other mental health support
- Local care and support options
Make a referral
Before you make a referral, ensure the person you are supporting has eligible care and support needs. For:
- Adult with care and support needs
- Carer with support needs
Deprivation of Liberty (DoLS)
Request standard authorisation or urgent authorisation.
You can refer people directly for advocacy services.